Présentation de l'entreprise
RiverBank’s mission is to combine the best of the fintech and banking world. From our offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and our headoffice in Luxemburg we act as a niche lending player and an IT company. Our core focus is to grant loans to Small and Medium Enterprises in Europe using a fast, flexible and highly performing IT platform.
RiverBank operates under a full and universal European Banking Licence delivering a one stop shop approach in the entire EU.
As a young company, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team work. RiverBank will offer an entrepreneurial environment within the regulatory banking framework – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. Our culture will promote diversity and individual perspectives in an international environment, represented by more than 15 nationalities.
At RiverBank, we cherish our employees and foster a culture of learning and improvement. From your first day – where you will join a dedicated program to ensure your integration is successful – until many years later, you will be given the required resources to develop personally so that your career at RiverBank gives you a meaningful and lifelong learning experience.
Description du poste
RiverBank is looking for an ambitious Credit Analyst for its Instant Loan team in Paris
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the team with its credit analysis and presentations of loan requests
- Managing pipeline priorities
- Contributing to optimizing credit related processes
- Portfolio monitoring
- Working on tools and product improvements together with the product team
- Collaborating with the sales team to assess partner profiles and needs
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in corporate finance (credit analyst, M&A analyst) in a bank, credit fund or advisory firm
- Financial, accounting and banking knowledge
- Enjoys team work in a fast growing environment
- Proactive and flexible
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suit
- French and English is mandatory