Présentation de l'entreprise
RiverBank’s mission is to combine the best of the fintech and banking world. From our offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and our headoffice in Luxemburg we act as a niche lending player and an IT company. Our core focus is to grant loans to Small and Medium Enterprises in Europe using a fast, flexible and highly performing IT platform.
RiverBank operates under a full and universal European Banking Licence delivering a one stop shop approach in the entire EU.
As a young company, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team work. RiverBank will offer an entrepreneurial environment within the regulatory banking framework – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. Our culture will promote diversity and individual perspectives in an international environment, represented by more than 15 nationalities.
At RiverBank, we cherish our employees and foster a culture of learning and improvement. From your first day – where you will join a dedicated program to ensure your integration is successful – until many years later, you will be given the required resources to develop personally so that your career at RiverBank gives you a meaningful and lifelong learning experience.
Description du poste
Internship (6 months) from January 2022 – Credit Analyst – French branch
The successful candidate for this Credit Analyst intership will report to the French Head of Credit. The aim of the credit department is to build a strong performing portfolio of loans to SME and Real Estate companies across Europe. After sourcing of a deal opportunity by the sales department, the Credit team shall
- Analyse, prepare and present credit cases within the bank
- Manage relationships with borrowers
- Review loan agreements together with the legal team
- Draft engagement letters
- Anticipate any credit deterioration through active monitoring of borrowers using digital technology
- Participate in workout strategies together with the workout team
The proposed internship is for a 6-month period. Specific responsibilities for the successful candidate include (but not limited to):
- Supporting and interacting with the Credit team in the analysis of new deal opportunities
- Assisting the credit team in analysing, preparing and presenting deals and credit cases to the Credit team and to the Credit Committee
- Participating in the portfolio and borrower companies monitoring
- Providing administrative support to the French Head of Credit and to the French team overall
Skills and Competencies
- In pursuit of a degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration (ideally between 2nd and 3rd year business school)
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Excellent numerical and financial modelling skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory
Soft skills required
- Honest and reliable
- Goal-oriented and result driven
- Proactive and flexible, able to work under pressure
- Excellent team spirit
- Enjoys team work in a fast growing environment