Présentation de l'entreprise
At Refinitiv, we help our customers achieve success by providing access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change.
Description du poste
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be responsible for fostering intimate relationships and being a trusted advisor to our Customers who utilize our Risk products and services (WorldCheck) through the customer experience journey. This role focuses primarily on driving the value creation and execution of the retention strategy to ensure adoption, integration and expansion of our solutions into the daily workflow of our customers and end-users. You will work mainly with client groups in compliance, audit, legal and risks functions in financial services, accounting firms, regulators, insurance, energy and other industries undergoing regulatory change.
You will own the Customer Success Plans and the delivery of all agreed upon milestones. You will visit customers and build relationships with key stakeholders and user community to ensure we are delivering the ultimate customer experience. You will partner with the Account Managers and Sales Leaders provide insights on customer health to drive retention and growth of Governance, Risk & Compliance solutions and product training sessions. Additionally, you will collaborate with Market Development and Customer Proposition to provide the voice of the customer to align customer needs with our product road-map. Further, you will work with other sales leaders and horizontal teams to achieve success for our customers and Refinitiv.
- Develop and execute the customer success strategy for your assigned accounts to drive revenue retention
- Monitor customer health, adoption metrics, renewals and execution of customer success plans
- Deliver highly engaging customized product demos (World Check One, World Check Online, Ongoing Screening, API, etc) based on user workflow and their requirements
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to improve efficiencies
- Partner with sales leadership to provide insights on customer health with a focus on adoption, expansion opportunities and renewals
- Provide insights to Market Development, Customer Operations and Customer Proposition on customer experience and industry trends to drive the voice of the customer in business strategy
- Build deep relationships with key customer stakeholders to inform engagement strategy and create « Refinitiv advocates »
- Participate in industry events alongside the team to foster networking, brand presence, and stay up to date on industry trends
- Participate in strategic migration activities as required
- Contribute to overall vision and strategy of the Customer Success Management Group
- Master degree in Compliance
- Ideally a first internship experience in a client facing role in Compliance
- Deep understanding of compliance, audit, risk and the Financial Services Industry
- Very detail-oriented
- Enthusiasm for on-boarding, set up, training/product demos, resolution and escalation of issues, client retention.
- Able to use data to make decisions, simplify complex problems and express themselves thoughtfully
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged, provide and receive feedback to achieve team goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to flex style depending on audience (C-Level / Leadership / Team)
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly- changing market
- Proactive and positive attitude that has a « Whatever it Takes » approach to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Strong presentation (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both French and English