Présentation de l'entreprise
RiverBank’s mission is to combine the best of the fintech and banking world. From our offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and our headoffice in Luxemburg we act as a niche lending player and an IT company. Our core focus is to grant loans to Small and Medium Enterprises in Europe using a fast, flexible and highly performing IT platform.
RiverBank operates under a full and universal European Banking Licence delivering a one stop shop approach in the entire EU.
As a young company, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team work. RiverBank will offer an entrepreneurial environment within the regulatory banking framework – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. Our culture will promote diversity and individual perspectives in an international environment, represented by more than 15 nationalities.
At RiverBank, we cherish our employees and foster a culture of learning and improvement. From your first day – where you will join a dedicated program to ensure your integration is successful – until many years later, you will be given the required resources to develop personally so that your career at RiverBank gives you a meaningful and lifelong learning experience.
Description du poste
RiverBank is looking for an intern (M/F) to assist the Loan Origination department in Paris (8e) from December 2021
- Assisting the origination team in pre-qualifying target boards and contacts
- Follow-up on current deals, data completion, CRM
- Assist with credit and risk analysis
- Updating databases
- Publish articles on Linkedin
- Writing newsletters
Qualifications and skills required:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Experience in the field of corporate finance
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of English is essential